PBS-E is a kind of economical high-efficiency multihole sucking
bacteria sampler, designed according to Anderson Particle Impact
Principle, with superior production process and perfect details
handling in the same kind of domestic products. This product is
designed strictly in compliance with ISO14698-1: 2003 and meets the
requirements of GB/T16293-2010 and new edition GMP.
1. Import blower ensures steady flow rate.
2. Flow rate deviation is less than 2.5%
3. Sampling head is aluminum alloy or SUS316 with high accuracy machining, up/down diameters of microhole
are same to optimize air flow state and actualize best bacteria
4. Smallest volume and lightest weight in the same kind of domestic
5. Optional compressed air sampling gatherer for measuring no. of
planktonic bacteria in compressed air.
6. Long battery life (5-7h)
7. Convenient sampling and easy to change culture dish (Φ90mm×15mm)
8. Optional sampling bracket.
9. Complete after-sales service, free charge flow rate calibration,
free charge of software updating.
|Flow rate||100L/min deviation<±2.5%|
|Battery life||Continually work for 5-7h|
|Body material||Anodized aluminum|
|Sampling head meterial||SUS316 or aluminum alloy|
|Weight||1.8KG(SUS sampling head),1.5KG(aluminum ally sampling head)|
|Standard preset volume||100L,500L,1000L|
|Standard configuration||instrument, recharger, instrument container, operation manual, test
|Optional accessory||SUS / aluminum alloy / isokinetic sampling head, compressed air